Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 31: Getting ready to leave the continental US for over a week.  Challenge #1, keeping up with the healthy eating habits that I've accustomed myself to, still maintaining the number of times a day I eat or increase to 6 a day. Challenge #2, completing the 5 weekly exercises in an effective matter. I will have plenty of resources for working out so there are no excuses, other than it being difficult towards the end of the trip when I have set engagements. As for Today... my Body is extremely sore like never before. I did an upper body workout at the 7:30PM class the day before yesterday, and the next day (yesterday), I attended the 6:15PM class and what do you know..... yup, it was their turn for upper body. OH BOY! I pushed as hard as I could but felt like my best was not my best at all since I was struggling so much. I Learned that I should definitely start asking what classes are working on which body parts because I really don't like it when my workout goes from good pain to pure torture.  But then again...
;-)
Observations that I have made for reducing side abdominal cramping is drinking a Shakeology shake 2.5 hours before my work out instead of a meal, and of course plenty of water through out the day. I have steadily been reducing inches and weight and also continuously improving on my fit test. Raised from level 2 exercises to level 3 in about 75% of the areas being tested. That was super exciting :) My Goal for the next week is to meet and successfully complete Challenges #1 & #2.  I'm very excited to see that the work being put in is slowly but surely showing results. Like I've told my girls, "My pants are no longer trying to Kill Me! Yeeeyy!" hahaha!!  

3 comments:

  1. Go Yanisse! You are looking awesome and raising the bar with your workouts. Good for you! Good look on your vacay and remember to stay focused and keep your eye on the prize. Glad your pants aren't trying to kill you:)

    ReplyDelete